For customers in North America on version 4.13 and later only.
Before you can use IDEXX Diagnostics, you must activate the diagnostic products downloaded from the IDEXX Directory of Services when you connected VetConnect PLUS. When the directory is updated, new diagnostic products appear in the New Products area on the right side of the Search Diagnostic Products window. It can take up to 24 hours for initial diagnostic product information to become available.
- On the menu, click your name and then click Diagnostics.
- Click Directory of Services.
- Select the check box next to each test you use in your practice to activate it.
- Use the search box to find a diagnostic product.
- Click a letter to go to that section of the list.
- Click Activate. Activated diagnostic products appear in both the products and diagnostics lists.
- Click the product name to edit its details.
- You can change the product name that appears on notes, invoices, and labels.
- Update the pricing information.
- Add any notes and additional info.
- Click Save Changes.
Watch a short video of this process: