For customers in North America on version 4.13 and later only.
- Click the Patients tab.
- Search for and select the patient.
- Click the Results The results for the patient for the last 7 days are listed.
- You can use the fields at the top of the list to filter it and narrow your search:
- Change the date range and click Go. By default, the last 7 days are shown.
- Select the status (All, Partial, Ordered, or Final).
- Select the source (All, IDEXX Reference Laboratories, Unknown, etc.).
- To view source details for a specific test, including the vet who ordered the test and the requisition number, click the View Details link in the Source
Click All Details in the header to show details for all tests.
- Click the test name or the view button to expand the row and view result details.
- To view the order when it’s in a Partial or Ordered status, click the menu button and click View Consultation.
Note: If this was originally an unmatched order, this menu is not available.
- To print the list of results, click Print in the header.
Watch a short video of this process: